Our passionate team is expanding!
Working at Akinox means participating in the modernization of health services for the well-being of our society. It’s primarily integrating a family of people who take the well-being of others at heart and want to be part of the expansion of an organization combining human values with the advancement of technology.
We are constantly looking for like-minded people to join us. If the positions currently available do not match your interest, don’t hesitate to send your résumé anyhow, since your profile could still interest us!
Joining us is joining a small team that is friendly, innovative and full of projects. Do you dream to have a real impact on an important domain such as the Health of your society? With Akinox, you can! Our Web technology, recently rewritten with .NET Core, is built specifically for the modernization of Health systems in the 21st century.
Our work environment is unique in its class and our employees are the most important in our eyes. For us, equity, transparency and life-work balance are not just buzzwords, that’s a promise!
Note that all roles are varied and flexible and that we will adapt to your diverse talents and aptitudes.
Being a developer with us
- Discuss frequently with the team to prioritise features to build
- Develop unit and integrated tests and participate in deployments (Cloud and on-premise)
- Understand, analyse client needs and conceive the complete solution
- Create prototypes for new technologies to implement
- Keep tracking software up-to-date with tasks
- Be up-to-date on technologies to actively participate in brainstorms
- Advance research and development in the TeleHealth domain
Concretely, your short-term work would be:
- Modernise Web interfaces (WebForms) by replacing technologies (React, GraphQL, .NET Core)
- Write automated tests for the browser using TestCafé
- Regularly deploy your great work to production
You fit the profile we’re looking for if :
- You love automating Quality Assurance and making sure your solution is top-notch before deployment (CI/CD)
- You have a good understand of modern Web technologies (Responsive design, PWA)
- You’re interested in distributed systems, event streaming and offline applications
- You’re passionate about technologies and like being up-to-date
- You have an interest for the Healthcare domain and want to help making it better for everyone
- You are bilingual
We think you’ll be happy with us:
- Virtual office: you choose where you work at all times
- We offer a minimum of 3 weeks of vacation from day 1
- You’ll closely work with over 800 M.D.s, specialists and project managers from the Health Network as well as with an extraordinary team
- You’ll benefit from a real flexibility in return for your great work and professionalism
- According to your interests, you’ll have to latitude to do volunteer work or participate in causes that you have at heart
If this offer has attracted your attention, our HR Director will be pleased to give your more information. email@example.com