- The personal data we will be collecting.
- The use of the data obtained.
- Who has access to the data obtained.
- The rights of the users of the website.
This policy is in accordance with the laws set forth in the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
Users agree that by using our website, they are consenting to:
- The collection use and retention of the data listed in this policy.
Personal Data We Are Collecting
Information Automatically Collected
When you visit and use our website, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
- IP address.
- Hardware and software details.
- Links a user clicks while using the website.
- Content that the user views on your website.
Data Collected in a Non-Automated Way
We may also collect the following data when you perform certain functions on our website:
- First and last name.
- Telephone number.
This data may be collected through a form.
How We Use Personal Data
Personal data collected on our website will be used only for the purposes specified in this policy or as indicated on the relevant pages of our website. We will not use your data beyond what we disclose.
The data we automatically collect is used for the following purposes:
- To provide, perform, maintain, approve and promote our services.
- To send transactional messages, including responses to your comments, questions, and requests. To provide customer service and support. To send technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- Send promotional communications via email or telephone, including product and service information, news, surveys, newsletters, offers, including special offers, promotions, events and other information that may be of interest to you.
- Personalize the website according to your interests.
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activity in relation to the websites and services provided and for marketing or advertising purposes.
The data we collect when the user performs certain functions may be used for the following purposes:
With Whom We Share Personal Data
We may disclose to any member of our organization such user data as is reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may share User Data with the following third parties:
We may share User Data with third parties for the following purposes:
- To take advantage of website usage analysis services.
Third parties will not be able to access user data beyond what is reasonably necessary to achieve the given purpose.
We will not sell or share your data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- If required by law.
- If required for any legal proceedings.
- To prove or protect our legal rights.
- To purchasers or potential purchasers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our site to another website, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
We do not retain user data beyond what is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it is collected.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We are committed to protecting your personal information. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure of personal data, we have implemented technical and organizational measures to protect and secure it. To ensure the security of personal data, we have built our website using encryption and authentication tools that meet industry standards.
While we take every reasonable precaution to ensure that our user data is secure and that users are protected, there is always a risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be, at times, insecure and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
International Data Transfers
User Data may be accessed, processed or collected in the following countries:
- United States
For EU residents, the GDPR specifies that individuals under the age of 15 are considered minors for the purposes of data collection. Minors must have the consent of a legal representative for their data to be collected, processed, and used.
Your Rights as a User
As a user, you have the right to access all your personal data collected by us. In addition, you have the right to update or correct any personal data in our possession provided it is acceptable under the law.
You may choose to withdraw or change your consent to our collection and use of data at any time, provided that it is legally acceptable to do so, and you have notified us within a reasonable time.
How to Change, Delete or Challenge Collected Data
If you wish to have your information deleted or amended in any way, please contact our Privacy Officer here:
Alexander Dahl at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (800) 996-9196.
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by the website. Its purpose is to collect data about the user’s browsing habits.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
We use them to store any selections you make on our site so that they are saved for future visits.
This allows us to improve the design and functionality of our site by collecting data about the content you access and navigate while using our website.
You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is sent. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your web browser, but this may diminish the quality of your user experience.
Third Party Cookies
We may use third-party cookies on our site to accomplish the following intended purposes:
- Help you navigate our website, optimize your web browsing, and customize content and advertisements offered to you.
- Analyze your use of our website and improve the content of our website.
If you should have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us using the following:
Telephone: (800) 996-9196
Effective Date : April 6th 2021